Are you a proficient MCC Controller/Senior Engineer? We are hiring!
Previous experience in fleet maintenance planning, an aviation-related degree, and familiarity with Part-145 and Part-M organizations are desirable.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret field-specific technical terminology.
- Computer literate and good typing skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts, including night.
- Eligible to live and work in EU.
- Daily overview of Regional Jet OÜ dba Xfly fleet status;
- Tracking MEL and Critical Items and monitoring MEL closures and dispatches with the purpose of reducing operational restrictive defects on Regional Jet OÜ dba Xfly fleet;
- Continuous interaction with Flight Operations, Line Maintenance, Line Stations, Supply Chain, and Ground Ops regarding fleet status and AOG handling;
- Control and manage AOG situations and AOG recovery
- Monitor that reported defects discovered during operation are addressed and rectified in a timely manner;
- Controlling and monitoring short-term planning (including release to service completeness checks) of routine tasks for Regional Jet OÜ dba Xfly fleet and updating operation interface accordingly;
- Enter data from the technical log into OASES;
- Upload Quick Access Recorder System downloads of Regional Jet OÜ dba Xfly fleet;
- Uploading Maintenance Diagnosis Computer (MDC) results to fleet manufacturer website and reporting engine performance data to Engine manufacturers;
- Previous knowledge of fleet maintenance planning is considered an asset
- University/aeronautical degree in aviation is preferred
- Previous experience as MCC Controller/Aircraft Engineer will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of two-year work experience in Part-145 and/or Part-M organizations will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum General Familiarization training done for any one of the A/C type available in Xfly/Nordica fleet.
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia, and have grown into the biggest airline in the country. We currently employ over 700 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon, Munich, and Hamburg will be launched in spring. We currently seek to recruit other aviation talents into our team! We operate long-term ACMI production under wet-lease contracts for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 21 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, Airbus A320neo aircraft. It is your chance to become a member of our talented and growing aviation team.