Are you a proficient MCC Controller/Engineer? We are hiring!
Previous experience in fleet maintenance planning, an aviation-related degree, and familiarity with Part-145 and Part-M organizations are desirable.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Very good communication skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and interpret field-specific technical terminology
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Willingness to work in shifts, including night
- Act as a primary contact for all daily technical questions and discrepancies.
- Control the validity of daily/weekly checks and deferred defects.
- React immediately and organize technical assistance and parts requests in case of defects with the main target to maintain the planned flight schedule.
- Handle AOG events.
- Administer and distribute Daily A/C technical Status reports.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for maintenance, when required.
- Record statistical data – major technical delays, cancellations, reasons for it, etc
- Continuously interact with Flight Operations, Maintenance, and Logistics regarding fleet status and maintenance plan
- Monitor short-term planning of routine maintenance tasks and update operation interface accordingly
- Follow-up work orders and work cards completion
- Enter data from the technical log into the maintenance tracking system
- Track and keep the true history of delays and cancellations resulting due to aircraft technical malfunction
- Previous knowledge of fleet maintenance planning is considered an asset
- University/aeronautical degree in aviation is preferred
- Previous experience as MCC Controller/Aircraft Engineer will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of one-year work experience in Part-145 and/or Part-M organizations will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum General Familiarization training is done for any one of the A/C types available in the Xfly/Nordica fleet.
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia, and have grown into the biggest airline in the country. We currently employ over 700 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon, Munich, and Hamburg will be launched in spring. We currently seek to recruit other aviation talents into our team! We operate long-term ACMI production under wet-lease contracts for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 21 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, Airbus A320neo aircraft. It is your chance to become a member of our talented and growing aviation team.