Ready for Takeoff?
Join Xfly as a Fatigue Risk Safety Officer and Elevate Airline Efficiency!
🚀 Your mission will be:
- Process and follow up reports raised in the occurrence reporting system related to fatigue, alertness, rosters, travel and accommodation.
- Attend and facilitate the work of the FRM Safety Action Group.
- Advise the Flight Operations Department on safety matters and statistics.
- Provide safety communication in the scope of fatigue and alertness.
- Develop, administrate and maintain the relevant dashboard including SPIs and monitor trends based on available data.
- Communicate de-identified safety information to the operational management.
⭐ Must-haves for success:
- Appropriate computer literacy experience in composing and handling of word processing, database management and spreadsheets.
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with good communications skills.
- A proven track record in collaboration and cooperation.
- Preferably 1 year of work experience in the aviation industry.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
👍 Awesome extras:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the Group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A multicultural team that embraces diversity and inclusion
✈️ About us:
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia, and have grown into the biggest airline in the country. We currently employ over 700 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon, Munich, and Hamburg. We currently seek to recruit other aviation talents into our team! We operate long-term ACMI production under wet-lease contracts for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 19 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s. It is your chance to become a member of our talented and growing aviation team.