Ready for Takeoff?
We are seeking a skilled colleague to join our Accounting Department as a Senior Accountant.
🚀 Your mission will be:
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Issuing of invoices.
- Processing expense reports.
- Participating month end closing process.
- Any other duties, within the scope of accounting, as directed by direct manager.
⭐ Must-haves for success:
- Previous work experience as accountant for 3 years.
- Bachelor’s in accounting, business, economics, finance or a similar field.
- Very good level of English and Estonian, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills.
- Knowing Microsoft Business Central or Navision would be beneficial.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
👍 Awesome extras:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the Group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A multicultural team that embraces diversity and inclusion
✈️ About us:
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia, and have grown into the biggest airline in the country. We currently employ over 700 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon, Munich, and Hamburg. We currently seek to recruit other aviation talents into our team! We operate long-term ACMI production under wet-lease contracts for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 19 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s. It is your chance to become a member of our talented and growing aviation team.