A320 Cabin Crew
To support its expansion, Nordica is looking for A320 Cabin Crew for the Munich base in Germany.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries and actively recruits other 250. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
For our new operation in Germany, we would like you to join us. Your first flight is to take off very soon!
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- At least 18 years of age
- A completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility, as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- Previous experience as cabin crew is not a must
Documentation for application:
- CV in English
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines as a bonus
- A team embracing diversity and inclusion