A320 Type-Rated Captains
To support its expansion, Nordica is looking for type-rated A320 Captains for Stockholm Arlanda, Sweden base. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package).
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We operate two trusted commercial brands, Xfly and Nordica. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production under wet-lease contracts for major airlines within Europe.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
For our new operation in Sweden we are looking for captains to join us. Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- valid EASA license
- English language endorsement
- ICAO level 4 or above
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time minimum 3000 hours of which:
- at least 1000 hours on type, and
- 500 hours as PIC on type
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
Documentation for application:
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion