A320 Type-Rated Captains
To support its expansion, Nordica is looking for type-rated A320 Captains for Vilnius, Lihtuania base. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Applicants must be resident in the Baltic states or Scandinavia at the time of application.
Nordic Aviation Group has grown to become the biggest aviation group in Estonia. The Airline is 100% owned by the Republic of Estonia and offers strategic partnership by providing long-term flight services to other European airlines. We have colleagues of over 30 different nationalities and bases in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Gällivare, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku.
The Group is currently operating a fleet of 15 aircraft. In 2022, the airline will expand its fleet to include the Airbus A320 type.
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- valid EASA license
- English language endorsement
- ICAO level 4 or above
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time minimum 3000 hours of which:
- at least 1000 hours on type, and
- 500 hours as PIC on type
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
Documentation for application:
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines