A320 Type-Rated First Officers
To support its expansion, Nordica is looking for type-rated A320 First Officers for Tallinn, Estonia base. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package).
Nordic Aviation Group has grown to become the biggest aviation group in Estonia. The Airline is 100% owned by the Republic of Estonia and offers strategic partnership by providing long-term flight services to other European airlines. We have colleagues of over 30 different nationalities and bases in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Gällivare, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku.
The Group is currently operating a fleet of 15 aircraft. In 2022, the airline will expand its fleet to include the Airbus A320 type.
- Valid A320 type-rating
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- valid EASA license
- English language endorsement
- ICAO level 4 or above
- Valid Medical Certificate Class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time minimum of 1 000 hours
- Time on type minimum 500 hours
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
Documentation for application:
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines