ATR 72-600 Type-Rated Captains
To support its expansion, Xfly is recruiting type-rated ATR72-600 Captains, based in Stockholm Arlanda, Sweden, as part of an ongoing recruitment drive. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Employment contracts are subject to Swedish law.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multiculutural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
For our new operation in Sweden, we are looking for applicants! Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Valid ATR 72-600 type-rating
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- valid EASA license
- English language endorsement
- ICAO level 4 or above
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time minimum 3 000 hours
- PIC time minimum 500 hours on type
- Minimum 1 000 hours on type
Documentation for applying:
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A team that embraces inclusion and diversity