To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for new service-oriented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic and diverse team of Cabin Crew Members in Stockholm Arlanda. No previous experience required.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues to one of our biggest bases, Arlanda Airport – to grow with us. Arlanda has been one of our sweet homes for the last 6 years from where we serve our main customer, SAS.
Now it’s time to span our wings together with you. Being a successful and trusted airline, Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a 100% state-owned company headquartered in Tallinn and with bases also in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon and Turku, and new hubs being opened in Munich and Hamburg by spring 2023. We are an eager multi-cultural airline and one of Europe’s biggest capacity providers, we operate ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries. Our team operates a fleet with 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, and we will be adding other three Airbus A320 NEOs over the coming months for the German market. Currently we are recruiting other 250 aviation talents to grow with us!
Take your chance today and become a cabin crew member with us. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Skills/ attributes needed for this position:
- At least 18 years of age
- A completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least one the Scandinavian languages
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records is a must
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- Previous experience as cabin crew is not a must
Documentation for application:
Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day in Stockholm.
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A team embracing diversity and inclusion