To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for new service-oriented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic and diverse team of Cabin Crew Members in Copenhagen, Denmark. No previous experience required.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe!
We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues into our biggest base Kastrup Airport to support our growth. Copenhagen has been one of our sweet homes for the last 6 years from where we serve our main customer, SAS. Now it’s time to span our wings together with you. Being a successful airline, Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned company headquartered in Tallinn and with bases also in Stockholm, Aarhus, Vilnius, and Turku. We are a young and eager multi-cultural airline and one of Europe’s biggest capacity provider airlines. Take your chance today and become a cabin crew member with us. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum height 180cm
- Completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
Documentation for application:
Only successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day in Copenhagen.
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines