To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for new service-oriented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic and diverse team of Cabin Crew Members in Turku, Finland. No previous experience required.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe!
We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues into Turku Airport to grow with us!
Now it’s time to span our wings together with you. Being a successful airline, Xfly is a part of Nordic Aviation Group, a 100% state-owned company headquartered in Tallinn and with bases also in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon and Turku and further expansion planned for spring 2023 in Munich and Hamburg. We are an eager multi-cultural airline and one of Europe’s biggest capacity providers. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries. Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, and we will be adding three more Airbus A320 NEOs over the coming months for the European market where we operate ACMI production for major airlines within Europe.
Take your chance today and become a cabin crew member with us. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
- At least 18 years of age
- At least a completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records is a must
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- Previous experience as cabin crew is not a must
Documentation for application:
Only successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day in Turku.
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines as a bonus
- A team embracing diversity and inclusion