To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for new service-oriented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic and diverse team of Cabin Crew Members in Vilnius, Lithuania. No previous experience required.
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum height 180cm
- Completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
Documentation for application:
Only successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day in Vilnius.
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel insurance during duty
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines