To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Crew Controllers to support the Flight Operations department by assuring crew coverage for all flights. This is a full-time position in Tallinn, Estonia.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We operate two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Establishing crew coverage for all flight assignments in accordance with applicable regulation, specific qualifications, customer and business requests, and within the guidelines established by the company
- Continuous monitoring of crew member schedules to ensure legality compliance
- Maintaining necessary communication with all crew members
- Utilization of reserve and stand by crew members in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operations
Requirements and experience:
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight constraints and high-stress situations
- Must be able to work all shifts designated including night shifts, weekends, and holiday schedules
- Analytic, problem-solving, and mathematical skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments
- High school diploma, a university degree is considered as an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Aviation education or general work experience in aviation is considered an asset but is not required
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion