Experienced ATR Senior Cabin Crew
Xfly is recruiting ATR Experienced Senior Cabin crew members based in Portugal to support its expansion.
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and operate under two successful and trusted brands – Nordica and Xfly. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries and plan to hire other 250 aviation talents in the months to come. Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, and we will be adding three more Airbus A320 NEOs over the coming months to our new bases in Munich and Hamburg. Our bases are located in Tallinn (headquarter), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Vilnius, Aarhus, Turku and Lisbon. For our new operation in Portugal, we are looking for experienced cabin crew members to join us on the ATR fleet in Lisbon. If you feel aspired of becoming our team member, feel free to apply!
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues to become cabin crew! Now it is time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented aviation team!
Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Completed secondary education
- Previous experience on ATR required
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records is a must
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility, as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude are your strength
- CV in English
- Initial Cabin Crew Attestation (EASA Form 142)
- Cabin Crew Medical (Class 2)
- Evidence of one year of experience (12 months) operating as Senior Cabin Crew – evidence of block hours needs to be presented and evidence of type conversion course (e.g., certificate of training)
- ATR experience documented by course certificate etc.