Experienced ATR Senior Cabin Crew
Xfly is recruiting ATR Experienced Senior Cabin crew members based in Portugal to support its expansion.
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We are operating long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and utilizing two separate commercial operating platforms; Nordica and Xfly. Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, and we will be adding more aircraft over the coming months. For our new operation in Portugal, we are looking for experienced senior cabin crew members to join us on the ATR fleet in Lisbon.
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum height 180cm
- Completed secondary education
- Previous experience on ATR required
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility, as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- CV in English
- Initial Cabin Crew Attestation (EASA Form 142)
- Cabin Crew Medical (Class 2)
- Evidence of one year of experience (12 months) operating as Senior Cabin Crew – evidence of block hours needs to be presented and evidence of type conversion course (e.g., certificate of training)
- ATR experience documented by course certificate etc.