Experienced Senior Cabin Crew
Xfly is recruiting Experienced Senior Cabin Crew members based in Arlanda to support its expansion.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues to one of our biggest bases, Arlanda Airport – to grow with us. Arlanda has been one of our sweet homes for the last 6 years from where we serve our main customer, SAS.
Now it’s time to span our wings together with you. Being a successful and trusted airline, Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a 100% state-owned company headquartered in Tallinn and with bases also in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon and Turku, and new hubs being opened in Munich and Hamburg by spring 2023. We are an eager multi-cultural airline and one of Europe’s biggest capacity providers, we operate ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries. Our team operates a fleet with 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, and we will be adding other three Airbus A320 NEOs over the coming months for the German market. Currently we are recruiting other 250 aviation talents to grow with us!
Take your chance today and become a cabin crew member with us. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Completed secondary education
- Previous experience required
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records is a must
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility, as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- CV in English
- Initial Cabin Crew Attestation (EASA Form 142)
- Cabin Crew Medical (Class 2)
- Evidence of one year of experience (12 months) operating as Senior Cabin Crew – evidence of block hours needs to be presented and evidence of type conversion course (e.g., certificate of training)