Flight Operations Support Specialist
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Flight Operations Support Specialist whose role is to assist the Flight Operations Support Team.
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
- Maintain and control the aircraft on-board documentation library.
- Participate in different processes related to post-flight data analytics.
- Conduct airport and flight risk evaluations.
- Assist the Flight Operations Support Team in daily tasks.
- Based on knowledge and experience, the duties and responsibilities of the position are subject to change in time, and may include tasks related aircraft performance-, weight, and balance, EFB support, etc
Requirements and experience:
- Knowledge of aircraft performance, weight and balance and flight planning.
- Knowledge of applicable EU regulations related to operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of the content of, the relevant parts of company operations manuals.
- Sufficient English language capability to read and fully comprehend applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals.
- Previous experience with Airbus A320 performance and W&B software and documentation is considered as an advantage but is not necessary
Documentation for application:
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Deadline:September 30, 2022