Head of Flight Operations (NP)
To support its expansion, Nordic Aviation Group is looking for a Head of Flight Operations, Nominated Person for the Flight Operations department to join our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. This position is full time and permanent, and reports to the Chief Operating Officer and Accountable Manager.
Nordic Aviation Group has grown to become the biggest aviation group in Estonia. The Airline is 100% owned by the Republic of Estonia and provides ACMI services (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) under brand names Nordica and Xfly to other European airlines. We have colleagues of over 30 different nationalities and bases in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Gällivare, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku.
The Group is currently operating a fleet of 15 aircraft. In 2022, the airline will expand its fleet to include the Airbus A320 type.
- As per Company Operations Manual Part A and in accordance with EASA Regulations
Key Requirements and Experience:
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- Familiarity with aviation management systems
- Appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
- the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures
- the AC holder’s operations specifications
- the need for, and content of, the relevant parts of the AC holder’s operations manual
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- Holds or have held a valid flight crew licence and the associated A320 rating
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Deadline:September 30, 2022