Head of Resource Strategy
To support its expansion, Nordic Aviation Group is looking for a Head of Resource Strategy. The position will be part of the Management Team and reports to the CEO.
Nordic Aviation Group has grown to become the biggest aviation group in Estonia. The Airline is 100% owned by the Republic of Estonia and offers strategic partnership by providing long-term flight services to other European airlines. We have colleagues of over 30 different nationalities and bases in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Gällivare, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku.
The Group is currently operating a fleet of 15 aircraft. In 2022, the airline will expand its fleet to include the Airbus A320 type.
- Overall responsibility for resourcing for manpower across the group with a focus on Operational departments.
- Manages the functions of Recruitment and Operations analytics.
- Strategic long-term and tactical manpower planning together with overall long-term resourcing strategies.
- Continuous development of policies and processes ensuring optimization of resource utilization across the business.
- Develop resourcing strategies supporting the requirements of specific commercial projects.
- Ensure that the resourcing strategies deliver competitive cost base through continuous benchmarking against the competition.
- Participate in the strategic development of the business and analysis of new business activities or markets.
- Work with Flight Operations and Training to develop and maintain sustainable resourcing pipelines through pilot cadet programs and partnerships with educational institutions etc.
- Participate in the negotiations with the labour groups and suppliers as required.
- Collaborate closely with other relevant departments to ensure cross departmental resource allocation.
- Provide cost-benefit analysis through data gathering and analysis to reduce the company’s cost, mitigate risk and conserve manpower resources.
- Gather and analyse internal resource data, benchmark against industry best practice and provide strategic data-driven direction to fit the long-term needs of an organization.
Requirements and experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in similar role within the airline or transport environment
- Project Management skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experienced self-motivated professional with great interpersonal skills
- Computer literate, experienced user of Airline operations software and MS suite
- Higher education, preferably in aviation, economics or logistics
- A proven track record in collaboration across business units
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company