Manager Cabin Service Delivery
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Manager Cabin Service Delivery for the Cabin Services department. This position is full time, permanent and based in the Tallinn, Estonia headquarters.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly to expand.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Steer and drive the onboard service/product delivery of Xfly and the Nordic Aviation Group Airlines
- Manage and maintain partnerships with third party providers and customers
- Ensure monthly newsletter contribution regarding service topics for the crew members, and other relevant publications
- Drive towards a customer excellence strategy and project management with other partner airlines; representing Xfly or the NAG at related meetings and events
- Assume responsibility for the appearance and customer service scores of all our crew members
- Will have flying duties on the CRJ/ATR to implement quality control and ensure product and process compliance
Requirements and experience:
- Proven leadership/supervisory experience
- Proven experience working in a multicultural environment
- Up to two years experience as an active senior cabin crew member
- Proficient in English language, written and verbal
- Comfortable working with numbers, tables and graphs
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines as a bonus
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion