Manager Emergency Response (ERO)
To support its expansion, Nordic Aviation Group is looking for a Manager Emergency Response to join a new AOC in Tallinn, Estonia. The ERO Manager will develop, implement and manage the corporate Emergency Response Plan (ERP). This position is full time and permanent, and reports to the Accountable Manager.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly to expand.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Develop, implement and manage daily, the corporate Emergency Response Plan documented in the Emergency Response Manual (ERM)
- Manage the frequency and content of emergency response trainings and exercises
- Regularly review and update emergency response training materials
- Liaise with SAR, state authorities, partner airlines and other industry stakeholders with regards to the development and coordination of emergency response plans.
Key Requirements and Experience:
- Relevant experience and knowledge of aviation crisis management/emergency response plans
- Recognized external Emergency Response Training (IATA or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with English language proficiency, enough to read and fully comprehend applicable international regulations, standards and manuals
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Data management, analytical and problem-solving skills
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion