CAMO MCC Engineer
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a MCC (Maintenance Control Centre) Engineer to ensure fleet availability in coordination with Maintenance organizations, CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) and Flight Operations departments.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia and operate with two successful and trusted commercial brands, Xfly and Nordica. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production under a wet-lease contract for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Very good communication skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and interpret field-specific technical terminology
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Willingness to work in shifts, including night
- Continuously interact with Flight Operations, Maintenance, Logistics regarding fleet status and maintenance plan
- Communicate with Flight Operations and Maintenance organizations to maximize the use of available resources
- Monitor short-term planning of routine maintenance tasks and update operation interface accordingly
- Monitor that reported defects discovered during operation are addressed and rectified in timely manner
- Follow-up work orders and work cards completion
- Enter data from technical log into maintenance tracking system
- Track and keep true history of delays and cancellations resulted due to aircraft technical malfunction
- Previous knowledge of fleet maintenance planning is considered an asset
- University/aeronautical degree in aviation is preferred
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A company that embraces diversity and inclusion