We're looking for interns who will join different departments, bringing fresh eyes and ideas and, in exchange, we'll teach, guide and mentor you to become successful professionals in your field. With us you'll develop expertise, and get the experience you need to (re)launch your career. All you need are a good command of English, a can-do attitude, and be agile.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues to grow together with!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different countries and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and utilize two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly to expand.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight as an intern is to take off very soon in our great team!
- Assisting with department related tasks
- Providing support with sorting, analyzing and collating data
- Preparing information and documents regarding policies and standards as assigned
- Supporting assigned department with fresh perspectives and innovative ideas
- Other tasks as may be assigned
Requirements and experience:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional command of English, both spoken and written, in combination with strong communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- A strong interest in career development and a willingness to learn
- Available of at least 20 hours per week
Documentation for application:
- Cover Letter
- Hands-on work experience
- Learning and professional expertise development opportunity
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity of transition into a fulltime role within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become one of the professionals in your field
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Please note that during the internship period we offer only a small monetary compensation