Certifying Staff CRJ B1 or B1+B2
Xfly is looking for a CRJ B1 or B1+B2 Certifying Staff to Arlanda base to carry out duties in Xfly Maintenance Organization.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We operate two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
In less than 3 years our maintenance team has grown ten times, and has recently been nominated by the Estonian Aviation Academy amongst the Top 3 maintenance teams of the country. Would you like to be part of that team and start a career with us? Your career might take off on our wings very soon!
- Carry out line maintenance activities within our CRJ fleet as Certifying Staff;
- Perform Routine and non-Routine Maintenance;
- Ensure Aircraft parts, equipment and consumables are handled in accordance with the MO procedures;
- Issuing CRS for the work carried out;
- Regular monitoring of the Aircraft status to ensure serviceability and reliability;
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Requirements and experience:
- At least 5 years experience in the aircraft maintenance environment, including a minimum of 2 years experience in a line maintenance environment as CS;
- Must be able to work flexible, including nights;
- Holds effective Part-66 license with a type rating for CRJ aircraft;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU;
- Holding Bombardier CRJ 900 type rating with B2 endorsement would be considered as an advantage;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
Documentation for application:
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team embracing diversity and inclusion