Part-145 Tooling Assistant
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Tooling assistant to support our Part-145 Maintenance organisation. This is a full-time position in Tallinn, Estonia.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We operate two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munich and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
In less than 3 years our maintenance team has grown ten times, and has recently been nominated by the Estonian Aviation Academy amongst the Top 3 maintenance teams of the country. Would you like to be part of that team and start a career with us? Your career might take off on our wings very soon!
- Supporting Logistics and Planning departments with the tooling related issues
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling of items
- Preparation of purchase orders and repair orders
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed
- Support other team members in tool improvements and technical problems
- Schedule the repair and maintenance of tools
Requirements and experience:
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight constraints and high-stress situations
- Good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills
- Good prioritization and organization skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma, a university degree is considered as an advantage
- A clean criminal record for issuance of an airside security pass
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Aviation education or general work experience in aviation is considered an asset but is not required
Documentation for application:
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team embracing diversity and inclusion