Remuneration & Payroll Specialist
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Remuneration & Payroll Specialist.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multiculutural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
- Overseeing and keeping the remuneration guide updated for each employee groups
- Overseeing and managing the payroll process
Requirements and Experience:
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for (3-5) years
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- BA in human resources, accounting, business administration or similar relevant field
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical aptitude.
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion