To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Security Coordinator to work within the Aviation Security Department.
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
- Processing of Crew Members security ID cards
- Assist other departments that may require security guidance
- Perform internal compliance monitoring activities
- Travel to countries on the airline route network
Requirements and Experience:
- Previous experience in aviation security advantageous but not necessary
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to read and write in English to a good level
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite portfolio
- The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Deadline:December 31, 2022