Senior Manager Flight Dispatch
The Senior Manager Flight Dispatch oversees the allocation of resources and equipment provided to the Flight Operations Dispatch, Flight Operations Support and Flight Operations IT functions, and that those positions are filled by qualified staff. The OCC Manager also ensures that company flights are planned, dispatched, monitored and tracked according to company needs, procedures and applicable regulations and standards. This role reports to the Head of Flight Operations.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia operating two successful brands, Nordica and Xfly. The multiculutural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
For our new operations we are looking for new team members! Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles or an equivalent EU operator conducting Commercial Air Transportation as an airline;
- Knowledge of applicable EU and EASA regulations related to operations and procedures;
- Knowledge of the content of, the relevant parts of company operations’ manuals;
- Command of English language where you are capable to read and fully comprehend applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals.
- You will ensure that Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Support functions are manned with qualified staff according to company needs, procedures and applicable regulations and standards;
- Ensure Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Support is supplied with all necessary resources according to company needs, procedures and applicable regulations and standards;
- Ensure that Flight Operations Dispatch and Support IT systems are maintained according to company needs, procedures and applicable regulations and standards;
- Prepare Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support schedules and vacation plan.
- Develop, implement, coordinate, distribute and enforce Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support policies and procedures;
- Coordinate Flight Operations Dispatch related matters with internal departments and external partners;
- Maintain OCC SharePoint and other relevant information storage sites;
- Participate in internal and external audits;
- Participate in company safety system (reports, findings, risks, MOCs) related to Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support;
- Arrange Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support meetings;
- Prepare Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support budgets;
- Verify incoming Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support invoices;
- Issue Flight Operations Dispatch Crew Info;
- Monitor performance of Flight Operations Dispatch and Flight Operations Support functions.
- other duties, within the field of Flight Operations Department, as guided by one’s direct manager
Documentation needed to file an application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces inclusion and diversity
Deadline:Position is open for applications until suitable candidate is found.