Cabin Crew for the summer
Oh, hi there! Here is your chance to become our cabin crew for the summer! Only 5 weeks of training! No previous experience needed!
There is nothing to compare with a summer job in the skies!
We are offering you a unique chance to get a first look into the thrilling aviation industry.
You will take your first flight as a flight attendant after 5 weeks of training provided by us!
Apply for a Cabin Crew position for this summer at Xfly & Nordica and become our lovely Summer Bird in the European skies!
This could be your door to the exciting aviation world, helping you to develop your future career in this field.
If you like communicating with people, exploring new cultures and travelling for a job, then becoming a CABIN CREW member is tailored for you.
Now is the perfect time to apply!
- at least 18 years old and
- a completed secondary education
- neither tattoos nor piercings visible while in uniform
- a valid EU / FFA / Swiss passport
- fluent in both, written and spoken English
- in excellent general health and physically fit
- able to swim unassisted
- no criminal records
- flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- a positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- trustworthy and punctual, with a sense of responsibility
- good situational awareness and a can-do attitude
- previous experience as cabin crew is not a must
- ERGO private health insurance
- Daily allowance during work abroad
- 5 week cabin crew training
- Travel insurance during duty
- Possible future career opportunities in the company
- Exciting work in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide travel.
About Nordic Aviation Group
We are one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We currently employ over 600 people from 30 different nationalities and actively recruit other 200. We operate in the whole Europe and have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, and soon also in Munich and Hamburg. Our current fleet consists soon of 22 aircraft. Every day we operate over 100 flights.