Talent Acquisition Specialist
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multiculutural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through a variety of channels (e.g. social media platforms, and professional networks.)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Manage candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (Teamtailor)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Participate in employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Collaborate with our hiring managers to ensure Talent Acquisition service delivery
Requirements and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Strong knowledge of and experience using an Applicant Tracking System. Experience with Teamtailor is an advantage
- Familiarity with current applicable employment laws
- Academic qualifications in Human Resources, business administration or similar field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion