CAMO Technical Records Staff
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Technical Records Staff for the CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) department. This position is full time, permanent and based in the Tallinn, Estonia headquarters.
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. It is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, and a multicultural company focused on long-term contracts with major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
- Maintain physical and electronic records in accordance with company procedures.
- Collaborate with manufacturers, maintenance organizations and other departments.
- Ensure efficient movement of the technical records.
- Register relevant data and continuously update company IT systems.
- Assist the CAMO Management in updating the section procedures manual but hold the responsibility for keeping the section procedures and processes up-to-date.
- Ensure accurate records of all Checks, Services and Maintenance or Repair-Activities are received and archived for future inspection by Aviation Authorities.
- Ensure retention of continued airworthiness records in accordance with the regulatory period (as described in the CAME) in a controlled and well protected environment.
- Establish and keep up-to-date aircraft work cards/Job cards in accordance with the approved AMP.
- Control the technical records and facility to the required airworthiness standards.
- Other related tasks as may be required by the CAMO Management.
Requirements and Experience:
- Professional knowledge of the English language, verbal and written
- Demonstrable competence in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of library/archive standards.
- Appropriate document management experience.
- Knowledge of procedures related to maintenance/airworthiness data management and familiarity with airline activities and quality systems, are considered an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of the need to work to deadlines.
- Eligible to live and work in EU.
Documentation for application:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Deadline:December 01, 2022